World leaders, scientists, civil society and activists will be gathering in Glasgow this November to ensure COP26, the UN climate summit, secures urgent climate commitments and action.
CAFOD is delighted to announce a limited number of spaces available to bring a group of young adults to Glasgow for the COP26 climate conference between 5 -7 November 2021. Are you aged 18 to 30? Interested in sustainability and climate issues and passionate about campaigning?
Then don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be part of CAFOD’s young adult mobilisation to Glasgow.
Being part of this mobilisation will offer you:
- an inspiring opportunity to meet other campaigners from across the UK
- experience of new opportunities and training for skills to campaign with us in the lead up to COP26 and beyond
- a chance to develop your own ideas of promoting sustainability and working for climate justice
- an educational opportunity: including information, examples of campaign actions, and a chance to meet some of our international colleagues working on the frontline of the climate crisis
- opportunities to keep in touch with the young adult group and with CAFOD to share ideas and support each other.